Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

Spotlight Makeup: Britney Spears

I don't usually post anything for "#ThrowbackThursday" or "#FlashbackFriday" but I think I'd like to make it a series on my blog so I can recreate past looks that I love. This one is a super simple Britney look from her 2000 video for "Oops!...I Did It Again". I did this after a long day and none of the photos came out right so these are going to be utter shit. To be fair, I've been sick! But, since then I've updated my camera and will continue to snap the pics during the day. Lesson learned - promise.



This is honestly an incredibly easy look but one I've been secretly wanting to recreate since I saw the video for the first time.

It's just a wash of matte white from lid to browbone, super pale grey/blue for a touch of depth in the crease/along the lashlines, frosty white shadow in the inner corners & white kohl pencil in the waterline! Britney wore subtle falsies so I opted for half lashes & a few coats of deep black mascara. For the cheeks I used a soft pink blush similar to her's & contoured very lightly. Lastly, for the lips I used a light pinky/nude lipstick & topped it off with some super shiny gloss.
 

'Cause to lose all my senses, that is just so typically me.

Make sure to check back for more Beauty On A Budget looks coming in the next few days! Thanks for stopping by!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment