Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, July 21, 2014

NOTD: Lilac+Silver/Glitter Accent Nails

For today's manicure I used an OPI nail color that I've always loved, repurchased & never seem to tire of. I also added silver accent nails for a little extra sparkle!


Used: 
Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Nourishing 4 in 1 Treatment
OPI nail polish in Do You Lilac It -  One of my all time favorites. Just one coat & you're in business. In addition to that, the formula of this polish is incredible. It always applies like a dream!
Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Nail Color in Celeb City (14) - Love this shimmery silver!
Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Nail Color in In The Spotlight (440) - I used this polish as a top coat (on my accent nails only) because my silver polish got a little goopy & I wanted to make sure it didn't smudge! I use this polish pretty frequently to top off my manis. Mmm sparkly holographic goodness.


...aaaaand the song I'm listening to at the moment.

 

You, you lift my heart up, when the rest of me is down
You, you enchant me, even when you're not around

 Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment