Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Sunday, July 6, 2014

NOTD: Pink + Glitter


Used: 
Sally Hansen Complete Care Extra Nourishing 4 in 1 Treatment (really helps to strengthen nails, prevent staining & promote growth)
Sinful Colors in Bikini (1101) - shimmery vivid pink
Sally Hansen XTreme Wear Nail Color in Supernova (235) - fine fuchsia + baby blue glitters



I'm off to grab a much needed cup of coffee.

Happy Sunday!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Joanna xo

2 comments:

  1. I was so close to getting that Sally nail treatment, but I went with one by OPI instead, I should've asked you first knowing your expertise...now I have to add that to my Ulta list lol -Ezi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you'll like it. I can never get through a full bottle without it going slightly goopy (same w top coats) but it makes my nails grow/strong. Worth every penny!

      Delete