Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

What's In My Makeup Bag?

I haven't always felt the need to carry a makeup bag in my purse because I rarely reapply anything other than lipstick/gloss & the occasional dab of powder. However, after being in a few situations where I could have definitely used a quick and easy touch up, I decided to update my stash! Lately I've found myself reaching for the same essentials so...here's the stuff that weighs down my purse! Enjoy! :) 

Click the photo to enlarge!
1.) Brush set by Forever 21 - The mint/floral handles are what drew me in. They do the trick in a pinch!
2.) Acqua di Gioia perfume rollerball by Armani - I consider this a night time scent of sorts. Its clean & fresh but still quite strong. I think this could almost be unisex.
3.) Original Lip Injection by Too Faced - Lip plumping lip gloss. Full pouty lips in minutes.
4.) 010 Light Smart Shade Smart Balance pressed powder by Almay
5.) Hot pink hair tie
6.) Medium sized hair clip
7.) Black Nourishing Eye Liner by Neutrogena - Not my favorite but applies easily so its great on the go.
8.) Syrup lipstick by MAC - One of my favorite go-to lip colors (cool toned pink).
9.) 105 Blush Burst Baby Lips by Maybelline - Love this little baby. Super hydrating. My lips love it.
10.) Boy Rouge Coco Shine lipstick by Chanel - A staple in my lipstick collection. Hydrating, smooth formula and beautiful muted rosy pink color.
11.) Blackest Black The Rocket Volum' Express mascara by Maybelline
12.) Tuscan Blood Orange perfume rollerball by Pacifica - Fresh, sweet and orangey. My daytime pick-me-up scent.
13.) 01 Copper Spice ColorStay 12 Hour Eyeshadow quad by Revlon - Amazing pigmentation. Perfect for day or night. A favorite since high school!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment