Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Thursday, August 7, 2014

FOTD: Brown Smokey Eyes/Coral Lips

I decided that I wanted to play with some makeup today so I threw together this look. I didn't take any photos/closeups of it with my Nikon (the battery died on me - bad blogger!) but I wanted to post a quick FOTD anyway!


Get the look:
First, I used MAC's eyeshadow in Saddle as a transition color above my crease & highlighted my brow bone/inner corners with Revlon's single shadow in Bone.
Next, I used Smog eyeshadow from my original Urban Decay Naked Palette in the crease.
I patted Half Baked eyeshadow on my lid.
I used Darkhorse eyeshadow on my outer v & to line my waterline.
I added Creep eyeshadow to my outer v to deepen it & lined my upper lashlines with it for added smokiness.
I added MAC's Shroom to the inner corners of my eyes to make them pop even more.
I lined my waterline with my Wet 'n Wild Fergie liner in Midnight Girl.
I also lined my upper lashlines with e.l.f liquid liner in Black,added some falsies for fullness & applied a few coats of CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume mascara in Very Black.
For my lips I used NYX Butter Gloss in Peaches And Cream. It looks coral in the tube but comes off more pink on the lips & in photos. I've been loving these glosses lately so expect a review!




& as always my current jam because it has been stuck in my head all afternoon!


 & I can gaze at all the city lights,
& I can still feel as dark as night
Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment