Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Friday, August 8, 2014

Upcoming MAC Cosmetics Collections (Fall 2014)

My favorite season is coming up so I can't help but be excited about all the cool new makeup collections coming out! I made a quick little list of all the MAC collections I keep hearing about & figured I'd share in case anyone else is interested. I've seen a few product sneak peeks & I can't wait to get my hands on some of this stuff! Play time!



MAC x Marge - Sept 2014
MAC x Brooke Shields - Oct 2, 2014
MAC Matte Lip Collection - Oct 9, 2014
MAC Rocky Horror - Fall
MAC A Novel Romance - Fall
MAC Joey Arias - Fall
MAC VivaGlam Rihanna II - TBD

Here's a little sneak peek of the first two!


Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment