Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Colorful Skull

Today I did a look that was inspired by a makeup artist I saw on Instagram a while back. I've been looking for the reference photo but can't find it for the life of me. I don't think I followed her makeup look exactly because I lost the reference photo so I took some creative liberty & put my own spin on it to fill in any gaps in my memory. Overall, I think this is a fun look for Halloween. Hope you enjoy.

Products Used:
Wet 'n Wild ColorIcon liners (Black & White) - to draw out the basic shapes.
Maybelline Color Tattoo #50 Edgy Emerald - to fill in the eye area.
Mehron Clown White+Ben Nye red cream makeup - for the pink areas.
Mehron Clown White - for the teeth.
LA Colors Sandcastles Palette - I used the teal color to fill in the eye socket.
LA Colors Pink eye shadow - (from an old palette) to set the pink cream makeup.

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment