Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Ghoul

After yesterday's cute kitty post, I wanted to go in a completely different direction with my makeup. Sooo, tonight I bring you some ghost/ghoul/creeper-in-a-dark-alley action! Hey, when in doubt for Halloween, be as ugly as possible, I guess! Haha. I didn't have a particular idea in mind tonight, but this was still decent practice for future looks. For me, this kind of trial & error is really the fun of it, so I figured I'd share what I came up with.

Side note...I am so excited that the weather here has started to cool down, though! I swear I woke up with a spring in my step! Ahhh, crisp fall air...we meet again. Makes me all the more excited to post. ;)



Products Used:
Ben Nye Zombie Wheel (black/grey)
Ben Nye Bruise Wheel  (dark purple)
Mehron Clown White 
MAC eyeshadow in Print

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment