Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Saturday, September 6, 2014

So it begins!

The weekend is here! Before I could do any more Halloween makeup I had a ton of cleaning & laundry to catch up on so I'm relieved to say that I've gotten a lot of it out of the way! Once I cleaned up, I decided it was time to bring out some fall decorations...Hey, it's September and, as far as I'm concerned, the summer is over. I also want to enjoy my little fall knickknacks for as long as possible so here they are (well, here's what I've put out so far, that is)!

A couple little pumpkins to start the season off right.

I'm off to run a few errands. My goal for this weekend is to post a fun Halloween look as well as a cool Halloween/Fall themed haul so stay tuned!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment