Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Friday, September 26, 2014

Soft & Subtle Night-Out Makeup

Earlier tonight a sweet friend took me to dinner for my birthday so I figured I'd share the look I created for the occasion! I'm still working on the quality of my photos and wish that the camera captured my everyday looks a bit better, but hopefully in due time I'll master taking close up shots of my lids.

The Look:


Products Used:
Eyes
Too Faced Eyeshadow Insurance Primer
MAC eyeshadow in Maid Of Honor (Royal Assets palette many moons ago!) on the brow bone.
MAC eyeshadow in Crystal on the lid (not passing the crease).
MAC eyeshadow in Vellum on the inner corners.
MAC shadow in Parfait Amour on the outer half of the lids/bottom lashlines
MAC eyeshadow in Nocturnelle in the creases, upper lashlines & outer 3rd of the lower lashlines
MAC eyeshadow in Carbon on the outer 3rd of the lids
CoverGirl LashBlast 24 HR Mascara  in Very Black (top lashes)
CoverGirl Clump Crusher Mascara in Very Black (bottom lashes)
Lips
L'Oreal lipstick #800 Fairest Nude
Rimmel lipstick #060 Independent

Accessories:

I paired my wire wrapped crystal necklace (made by my bestie and jewelry designer The Forest Door) with my 42in. rose gold Lisa Taubes chain necklace. I've had my Lisa Taubes necklaces for years now (in various lengths) and never get tired of pairing them up with other jewels. They're perfect for layering and make every outfit feel more elegant.

*Back to more Halloween looks tomorrow! 



===============================================

Let's end it with a little 90's goodness!

Gonna find me somebody
Not afraid to let go
Want a no doubt be there kind of man
You came real close

Joanna xo

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the shout out, darlin'! The look is amazing..And so are those seductive costumes lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks boo! The costumes...yes, well...they're the epitome of male sexual fantasies everywhere- I know I know! *twerks in hotdog suit*

      *gives over the shoulder look*

      Delete