Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Wound Makeup

As you can probably tell from previous posts, playing around with scar wax has been a lot of fun for me lately. I did this quick & simple wound makeup on my hand the other day & figured I'd share. I didn't have time to paint it up like I would have wanted because I got interrupted, but you get the idea.



Products Used:
1.) Rubie's Spirit Gum adhesive
2.) Ben Nye Nose & Scar Wax (to form the wound)
3.) Mehron Liquid Latex (around the edges & on top of wound)
4.) Ben Nye Professional Wheel Zombie Wheel
+ fake blood (random brand)

For a more detailed "How-To" on applying scar wax/liquid latex, click here & here.  

Also, this little guy (made by Monsterpappa) came in the other day. I think this little keychain will make a cool gift for a fellow classic monster enthusiast. Right on time for Halloween!

Get one here.

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment