Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Sunday, October 19, 2014

NOTD: Halloween Nails

Here's a mani I did last night. It's perfect if you have no special nail brushes/tools because the Frankenstein monster accent nails/spider web can be done with a basic black striping polish. I know I know...the Franken-nail has been done, but I always seem to do it at least once during this time of year. It's super cute & easy so I can't seem to resist.

Used:
Sally Hansen polish in Slick Slate (dark grey)
Sinful Colors polish in Happy Ending (shimmery green)
Sinful Colors polish in Mystery Moonshine (glitter polish) - I feel compelled to mention that this polish blows - plainly put! No matter how much I shake it or work at getting glitter particles on my brush, they never end up on my nails. It's a pity, because the confetti-like little sparkles would be really pretty if they'd show up!
LA Colors Art Deco striping polish in Black
INM Out The Door Super Fast Drying Top Coat


On a totally unrelated note...I've been listening to John Newman all morning (yeah, what else is new?) but still can't get into that Calvin Harris collab (Blame). Just sayin'...Alright...ending this sad excuse for a post with some music. :D


Also...can we just take a second to appreciate this performance (living for that energetic dancing haha)...This Rudimental collab never gets old. Plus, that shot of Ella Eyre singing along in the audience gets me every time. K, gonna go bounce around while I clean. Hahaha.


Joanna xo

1 comment: