Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Simple Smokey Eyes + Pinky/Nude Lips


Well well well...look who has an actual makeup look to post!
I decided to get a little glam & gussied up earlier this evening & figured that it was the perfect time to make a new post! I think this particular makeup is right on schedule for NYE & would make a great night out/party look. Below, you'll find a couple more pictures (in different lighting) & a product list/short guide to achieving this look.




Products Used:
Eyes - Chanel Illusion D'Ombre cream shadow in #82 Emerveille as a base, NYX single shadow in #25 Silver all over the lid, MAC shadow in Crystal in & above the crease/to map out the shape/direction of the eye makeup, shimmery black (Creep) from my Urban Decay original Naked Palette on top of the dark grey NYX shadow & on lower lashlines, Revlon single shadow in Bone on the inner corners & under the brow bone, unnamed shimmery champagne shade on the inner corners, Wet 'n Wild On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil A251 Midnight Girl on waterlines, Maybelline Lash Sensational mascara in Very Black

Lips - Prestige lipliner in 02 Shimmer, MAC lipstick in Angel, NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair
I like this lip combo a lot even though I've never been a huge fan of Angel lipstick. I still find the formula drying but can forgive it because I do love the overall effect & how plump it makes my lips look! I definitely recommend using a gloss of some sort over this lipstick regardless.

Until next time.

Joanna xo

1 comment:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOW! So glitz and glam, loving the shimmer on the lips :D

    ReplyDelete