Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Beauty Spotlight: Royal & Langnickel Professional Makeup Brushes



I wanted to share one of my favorite brush brands today - Royal & Langnickel. If you're a makeup artist looking for awesome professional brushes for your kit or just trying to decide on the best ones for personal use, this company has got you covered.











My most recent purchase from R&L was this 13 piece yellow & blue Love is...Hopeful brush kit. As usual, I was not disappointed. The brushes are beautiful, soft, well made & come with a gorgeous blue carrying case which opens up and converts into two brush holders (which is awesome for travel or professional use). If blue & yellow don't tickle your fancy, you can also get kits like this one in other colors too. I assure you, there's something for everyone. You can also purchase individual brushes & the selection is amazing.



I received my order in record time & will definitely be buying another set of these in the near future. I think they also make a wonderful gift because they're just so pretty to look at! My pro discount is definitely an added bonus, but I'd have bought them without it because they always have weekly specials & amazing deals.

I also received a free gift with my purchase, which I included a photo of below. It's a red & black makeup bag with two compartments, brush slots & a mirror. It's just the right size for my purse & to carry around my essentials.


Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment