Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

Monthly Favorites: March

1.) Nivea Extended Moisture Body Lotion - I've been a fan of Nivea lotions and creams for years, but this one in particular has been a staple of mine lately. It absorbs quickly, effectively relieves dry skin and has a nice light scent. I slather this on after every shower and it never irritates my skin, even after I shave.


2.) Real Techniques (foundation & blush) brushes - I added these to my kit last month & I love them. The foundation brush is awesome for applying cream/liquid products and makes it super easy to blend them out. I've used the blush brush for both blush + bronzer & was really impressed as well. Clients kept raving about how soft these felt, so I bought them for myself too!


3.) Thierry Mugler Alien perfume - I've enjoyed this perfume for quite some time but rekindled my love for it this past month. I don't know if I could adequately describe the scent even if I tried, (so I wont bother) but I'd definitely recommend giving it a sniff. I think it's sexy & sophisticated. I found several samples of this in my stash & have been wearing them to death, so I finally decided to bite the bullet and invest in a full bottle (which is beautiful in itself) once they run out.


4.) L'Oreal Infallible Gel Lacquer eyeliner - Awesome liner...smooth & easy application...great pigmentation. It comes with a brush but I prefer using my own (thin angled) brush to apply it. Stays put throughout the day. Love it. Case closed.

 

5.) Revlon Ultra HD Lip Lacquers - I scored a couple of these glosses during a buy one get one 50% off sale & think they're pretty great. The packaging is cute and features a mirrored tip with a little gem on top (ooh shiny things!). The glosses themselves are pigmented, multi dimensional & sparkly. I particularly like them because they aren't sticky & look amazing over loads of lip liners and lipsticks. My 2 favorites have been Pink Diamond (metallic, frosty pink) & Amber (coppery-neutral with shimmer).

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment