Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, April 20, 2015

Suck My...Kiss...*barf*


By now, I think most of us are catching on to the Kylie Jenner Lip Challenge phenomenon (search the hashtag kyliejennerlipchallenge on IG at your own risk) taking the internet by storm. I've always thought that full/pouty lips were attractive and all, but from what I've seen lately, this beauty trend has crossed over into downright insane territory.

I'm aware that the quest for the perfect pout has become an obsession lately (what with companies cashing in and selling lip plumpers in the form of glorified suction cups) but the photos & videos I've seen online are still pretty staggering. Young girls have been taking matters into their own hands and using makeshift lip plumping tools (i.e. shot glasses/bottles) to get the coveted look of the moment...The result is usually a badly bruised, over inflated & heavily regretted mess...Let's be real, your lips are gonna look like a baboon's ass...

While I usually support anything that pokes fun at the Kardashian/Jenner clan & the obvious enhancements they seem to deny, this trend is just completely unfortunate. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't find it absolutely hilarious, though...

That being said...I wish people would stop letting one or two trends completely dominate their beauty routines & dictate how they should look...Hop off IG & wear what looks best ON YOU...Alright, off my soap box...Take a look at the ridiculousness below!




Go to the link below for more laughs!! & please, say NO to this trend. Work what ya got, ladies...& gents!

Click me!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment