Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Saturday, May 23, 2015

FOTD...EOTD...MOTD?

I realized that I haven't  been posting many makeup looks/pictorials here anymore. So, I'm starting with what's on my face today! I haven't gotten around to taking any gratuitous selfies (lol) so a product photo will have to suffice for now!

I post a ton of photos and looks on my Facebook + Instagram pages (links to the right!!), so please follow me there if you want to see more of that.

For now, here's what I chose to slap on my face for an early dinner today.

Products:
Milani Tea Rose blush
Wet n Wild On Edge Longwearing Eye Pencil in Midnight Girl
MAC lipstick in Syrup
Maybelline Lashblast 24 Hour mascara in Blackest Black
Lulu Beam Me Up Light Up Lip Gloss (has no name on it! but it's a nude/pink)
L'Oreal Brow Stylist Designer Eyebrow Pencil in Blonde
NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk (depotted)
Brushes are Royal & Langnickel

I also used my Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 foundation in 810 Classic Ivory + Almay Smart Shade Balance pressed powder in Light.

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment