Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Haul: European Beauty Products

If you read my post all about micellar water, you're probably already aware that I love European beauty products. I'm always on the lookout for new things to try and amazing new cosmetics to add to my makeup kit (& introduce to my clients). I was out running some errands today and decided to pop into one of my favorite Polish supermarkets, which happens to have a pretty amazing selection of body care, hair care & even makeup.


I hadn't been there in a few months and I discovered that they had expanded their selection quite a bit. Also, their prices are pretty amazing & they have a super long aisle's worth of things to choose from.

Here's what I picked up:


Originally, I had about ten bottles in my basket...After some contemplation I decided to narrow my purchases to these 3:

- Joanna Marine Collagen body lotion ($4)- Ahh, I love the name of this brand. ;) Haha, but in all seriousness, their hair products have always been an old favorite so I decided to try their body care as well. This one smells light/fresh & claims to firm the skin as it moisturizes. I'll take it! I think this will be perfect for everyday post-shower use. I've tried it already & it absorbs nicely without leaving behind any greasy residue. The scent lingers. Win win!

- Adidas Hydrating Shower Gel for Women ($4.79) - I've repurchased this particular shower gel many times. I love the scent year round. So refreshing!

- Joanna Detangling Leave-In Spray ($3.19) - Again, this brand makes awesome shampoos, conditioners, hair masks & treatments, so I wanted to give this a go. I've noticed that my hair is particularly tangled after I get it highlighted, so this might be nice to spritz through it after a shower. It smells amazing!


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I plan on making a totally separate post this weekend about European makeup/face products that I've purchased for my kit so please check back for that.

In the meantime, if you have a European/Polish market near you, make sure to check out their beauty aisle. Chances are you'll find something amazing & unique to try!

Here are a few of my favorite (hair care/body care) companies to look out for while you shop:
Joanna - awesome shampoos, conditioners, treatments, leave in conditioner sprays & even body wash/lotion
Bialy Jelen - great body washes/lotions/intimate cleansers
Ziaja - great body washes, body milks, toners, intimate cleansers, moisturizers
Timotei - yummy smelling shampoos
Eveline - great skincare line, tons of options for different skin types

Don't forget to grab some pierogi, while you're at it. Happy shopping. 

MiƂego dnia, kochani!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment