Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, May 25, 2015

Photoshootin'


Hey folks!
I just wanted to share a recent project of mine! Actually, I've been meaning to upload more of my makeup work to my blog lately, but between frequently updating my Instagram + Facebook accounts, I didn't really see the need to post it here. I've been keeping busy lately working, designing my website (which will have a blog feed) & expanding my portfolio, so I'm really excited to have a place for it all, haha! I will continue to post FOTDs, tutorials, reviews, monthly favorites, hauls & DIYs here, so please keep checking back for those, because I try to update as often as I can. I love having a place to ramble all about products and looks! :)

Again, if you're interested in seeing more makeup looks by me, please go follow my Instagram & Facebook pages! Both links located in the side bar to the right! ----->

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I recently asked one of my very good friends to be my model for a series of photographs. The outcome was quite striking & beautiful, so I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I enjoyed doing the makeup for/shooting them! Big thanks to Joe, for being my muse/model & such a great canvas!

Photography & Makeup by Joanna Brzezina 
Model: Joe Ramirez 

© Joanna Brzezina Makeup
 

© Joanna Brzezina Makeup

© Joanna Brzezina Makeup

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment