Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Review: Joanna Naturia Leave In Detangling Hair Spray Conditioner

If you checked out my post about some of my newly acquired European beauty products, you may remember that I picked up this Joanna brand detangling spray. Well, by now I've used it & wanted to give my two cents!


Right before I stumbled upon this product at my local Polish supermarket, I actually made a mental note about purchasing a detangler so I couldn't have found it at a better time...Hmm, guess I just felt the need to tell you that.

Anyhow, getting right to the point...I really like this product. I also really like the name but...that probably goes without saying. *sneer*

The packaging lured me right off the bat (that and the fact that the spray is pink) and I really enjoy the smell. Despite the image on the bottle, it doesn't smell like raspberries to me. Still, it has this really pleasant & yummy scent. It's hard to describe what it smells like exactly but...just take my word for it.

Yeah yeah...But, does it work? 

When I first sprayed this into my hair and ran my fingers through it, I noticed some slight stickiness going on. I started to fear that this spray might weigh my hair down or make it difficult to work with but it didn't. After spraying this from the roots to the tips of my hair, I combed it through and noticed that it did help tame my tangles. Next, I applied my It's A 10 Miracle Leave In Spray (the only other product I ever really use on my wet hair) and styled as usual. This product didn't weigh down my hair whatsoever or make it difficult to work with. It's a great first step for taming the hair before blow drying or heat styling.

The bottle does indicate that this spray can be used on dry hair, but I probably wont be doing that unless I choose to rock my natural curls (which is rare these days)..I mean, I guess you could spritz it on to make your hair smell good but, since I straighten mine, I generally avoid using sprays once I'm done styling. This product also claims to hydrate the hair and since mine is pretty dry, I can use all the help I can get. My hair tends to be pretty soft when it's styled, but I like the idea of having an extra conditioner in it, I suppose.

If you can get your hands on this, I do recommend it and I feel like you definitely can't beat the price ($3.19). This was actually cheaper (despite being a European product) than detangling sprays you can find on drugstore shelves.

If you're interested in this product, you can find it online...If you're from Chicago (like me) check out my European beauty product post here for info on where to buy it.

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment