Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

MOTD

My eyes have been killing me for the past few days. I'm also congested & just feeling off, so I'm doing a little shopping on Amazon (woops) and relaxing for tonight. Anyhow, I've been loving lip liners & matte lips in general lately, so I tossed a few options into my makeup bag this morning. Whirl lip liner by MAC is, as many of us probably already know, a fan favorite & I have to say that it has become one of my absolute favorite lip colors to wear.

I'm also excited that MAC chose to release Whirl lipstick (as well as Stone lipstick - another favorite of mine) as part of their permanent line. I really want to get my hands on both (even though it might be unnecessary because I own both liners lol).

Products: 
Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm in 105 Blush Burst
Covergirl stick concealer in 710 Light
Bath & Body Works PocketBac in Aqua Blossom
L'Oreal Voluminous Original mascara in Blackest Black
Milani lip liner in 04 All Natural
Rimmel lip liner in 018 Addiction
MAC lip liner in Whirl 
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue perfume
Rohto eye drops
The necklace I wore is the 42" rose gold chain by Lisa Taubes









Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment