Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, June 22, 2015

Product Spotlight: Makeup Revolution London - Welcome To The Pleasuredome palette!

I recently received a package from my cousin & aunt in Poland. They've always known how into makeup I am, so they sent me some products by a brand we don't have here in the States - Makeup Revolution. It's actually a UK based brand and I was thrilled that I could try it out! They sent me a palette, 2 lipsticks + an eyeliner & so far I'm loving them all.

Today, I wanted to focus on the palette, though. I actually used several of the colors for a look earlier and I was pretty happy with the result. Below, you'll find several photos including swatches of all 18 shadows. The first row of 12 are shimmery and the 6 below are matte.

This brand reminds me a lot of Sleek (also UK based) so I'll have to look up whether or not the two are related because their palettes seem similar.

Anyhow, if you can get your hands on this...I recommend it. I like the sleek black packaging, the cheeky little name &, of course, the color payoff of the shadows. I'm looking forward to playing with them some more.

I'm interested to see how much fallout the darker shimmer shadows produce. Either way, I'm impressed so far.



Dziekuje Gosiu i ciociu Jasiu. Kocham was!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment