Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Friday, June 5, 2015

Review: MWAH!

Today, I wanted to do a review of a lip balm I got in the mail recently!
I also really needed to click the heck off Amazon, because I've been ordering things literally all week long (I've been stuck at home, guys - that's my excuse)! Anyhow, TGIF! Am I right? Let's get into this little review!
I bought this balm on a whim while I was ordering heaps of other stuff (on Amazon, of course). The colors caught my eye and I thought it was kind of unique so, needless to say, I added it to my cart. I chose Sweet Tart but there were also coconut, cherry and mango varieties.
I've heard that you can actually get these at Ulta & CVS so if you're interested, happy hunting. 

Details from the package:
- Made with real mango butter
- Natural
- Paraben free
- No harsh chemicals
- Solar-factory made
- Not tested on animals

I have to say, I was pretty impressed. I didn't read the product description before I bought it, so it was a nice surprise that this balm was cruelty free & made from natural ingredients. I'm sure that many people, like me, are drawn in by the packaging, but to know that it contains no harsh chemicals is certainly reassuring. I think this would make a great gift for kids, too.

Scent
...it's pretty light. It actually doesn't smell like sweet tart candy to me (more-so pink lemonade), but it does smell pleasant. It isn't overly sugary or sweet.
Does it work?
Yes! It's moisturizing & not at all waxy. Makes my lips feel soft and smooth.
Packaging
Again, the packaging was definitely an initial draw. It's colorful & eye catching, for sure. The whole part that contains the balm itself slides out (& kind of  reminds me of a tongue haha) so the product is easy to access. I don't like to dip my finger into pots of balm or gloss, though, so I just slide it out completely and kiss it. It's called, Mwah...so, why not? 

Overall, it's cute! I think I'll have to pick up a few for my niece, I have a feeling she'll love 'em!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment