Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, January 25, 2016

Pretty Pastels!




My pit stop at Walgreens to pick up deodorant the other day quickly turned into a hunt for the perfect pastel lipstick. I was immediately drawn to these (by Maybelline) because #445 On The Mauve - from the original Color Sensational line - is one of my absolute favorite go-to shades. I finally settled on #725 Lilac Flush & #705 Blushing Bud from their Color Sensational Rebel Bloom line (which is a permanent line that made it's debut last Spring). I can't believe these hadn't caught my eye sooner, actually, because the packaging is definitely a draw.





I, for one, don't mind the chilly weather, but these shades definitely have me looking forward to Spring! I figured I'd share some swatches, in case anyone wants to pop into the drugstore for a little pick me up! ;)

Both shades are super light and creamy. I'm excited to work these into some looks.

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment