Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Going Green



I haven't been posting many MOTDs or shots of my work here much, so I wanted to change it up! I'm currently in the process of working on my website (which is taking a bit longer than anticipated) but I definitel want to keep my blog current with things I'm working on so stay tuned.

This look was inspired by a Lyne Desnoyers (for Giulietta NY SS16) makeup that I saw on MAC's IG page. There are shots of the original look and, of course, my little take. The other reason I love this look is that I was crazy for green shadow in high school (my go-to was Milani's Limbo Lime)  so I suppose there's a bit of nostalgia associated with it! ;)



Joanna xo

4 comments:

  1. Love this makeup look, Joanna! It really brings out your eyes. Would love to see more MOTDs more often! Thanks for sharing. XX

    http://guiliannamarie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment, doll! <3 xo

      Delete
  2. I need that green, this is so beautiful :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I want to do this with blues too...and purple...so in the mood for Spring!

      Delete