Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

MOTD: Valentine's Day

I figured I'd give my smokey eyes a rest today & do a soft and pretty Valentine's Day inspired makeup look. I went with minimally defined eyes with pink cheeks and lips. Specifics below!

Face:
- Embryollisse Lait Creme Concentre moisturizer
- CG Stay Gorgeous Concealer in Light
- CG Outlast Stay Fabulous foundation in 810
- Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer
- Lorac TANtalizer bronzer duo (just the highlighter)
- Almay Smart Shade powder in Light 
- Milani powder brush in Tea Rose

Eyes:
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance primer
- Morphe 35W palette (beige/champagne shadows all over the lid + brow bone)
- Chanel shadow in Safari along lashlines and crease
- Makeup Revolution Salvation palette (matte brown along upper  + lower lashlines & crease)
- Rimmel Wonder'Lash mascara in Extreme Black

Brows:
- Maybelline Brow Define + Fill Duo in Blonde

Lips:
- Rimmel lip liner in 018 Addiction
- Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick in Fuchsia Shock
- Makeup Revolution lipstick in Encore (center of lips)
- Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Clearly Pink

I'll leave you with my song of the night (which I'm listening to as I touch up my makeup).

Depeche Mode - Blue Dress 




Happy Valentine's Day from me & my duckface! Now to see Deadpool, because that's what this weekend is really all about!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment