Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Fail...OTD :D

Woah 2 updates in 2 days??...New record! I did a sultry burgundy smokey eye earlier but had a hard time photographing it because it was so gloomy out! I still loved the look so I wanted to share. I used a combination of shadows from my Morphe 35W palette (no surprise there) and my Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Policy palette (for the burgundy) to create the look. I focused the burgundy on my lid and blended pale browns, greys and even black to deepen the crease and outer v.

I also added a bit of bright red blush in the center of the lid, just to make the burgundy pop a bit more (which the photos don't show as much as I'd have liked *sob*).

 I finished it all off with some nude lips and my usual face routine. I will definitely be experimenting with some different lighting techniques to ensure that my photo quality is as good as it can be and the colors are more true to life. Stay tuned! In the meantime, here's today's mug.

 Happy Monday, beauties! xo





Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment