Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Thursday, March 24, 2016

MOTD...also TBT...killin' it with the acronyms!

This is actually a look that I did Monday but I figured I'd share it because it has become sort of my go-to. I've been into simple makeup lately, usually accentuated with a bolder lip (I've been alternating between red and taupey/nude). As for the eyes, I either keep it simple by layering on some mascara and calling it a day or adding lashes + some liquid or gel liner on the top lashlines. Easy! In addition to looks like these, I have some fun and creative MOTD posts in the works, so please check back for those because I've been playing around with all kinds of colors and products lately!



I love the way this makeup photographed both in color and black and white.



Makeup details!:

l i p s| @maccosmetics Stone lip liner + @nyxcosmetics Violet Ray lipstick
e y e s| @makeuprevolution Line & Flick liner + @covergirl Super Sizer mascara
b r ow s| @maybelline Brow Define & Fill Duo in Blonde + @anastasiabeverlyhills Dipbrow Pomade in Taupe
l a s h e s| @ohmylashx in Chelsea 

Joanna xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment