Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Saturday, April 9, 2016

MOT...other day.


MOTD post from a few days ago. This is a look I absolutely love (minus the Rimmel mascara I used, which I rant about in the post below). I was mostly excited to try the Jordana retractable lip liner I picked up a few days prior. Regardless of the season, a red lip is always a favorite of mine. This particular shade is a bit darker than my usual red, but I love it all the same (and this liner delivers)! Not only is it an extremely affordable option (at $2 bucks a pop), I think it would be flattering on pretty much anyone. I think I'll pick up the rest of Jordana's retractable liners and (from the swatches I've already seen), I'm pretty excited to give them a go.

Now, onto the makeup details!

Different lighting.

B r o w s| Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow pomade in Taupe
E y e s| Rimmel Wonderlash mascara in Extreme Black + Morphe 35w palette (matte+shimmer beige shades all over the lid+ brow bone)
L i p s| Jordana retractable lip liner in Cabernet + the original Too Faced Lip Injection (I actually like the tingle)

EDIT...many days later...

So it's no wonder that I love the Cabernet liner. It was on my list of faves back in 2014. Whoops...guess I have another laying around here somewhere. *scratches head* This is just proof that my makeup stash is out of control. Still looking forward to trying the rest of their liners!

Joanna xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment