Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Update: Upcoming Events & Conventions + Official Website


I'll be one of the makeup artists at this year's Zombie March (June 21) in Chicago. Skip the lines and make an appointment with me to get zombified before the event starts! First come first served. You will still be able to get your makeup done on the spot (by me or one of the other MUAs), but to skip the line - message me to book a spot! Hoping to see some of my favorite walkers.

Click this link for more event info: 9th Annual Chicago Zombie March

If you can't make it out, I'll most likely be at a booth at Walker Stalker Con in May so come see me. More info on that when I figure out my schedule + details.

Hope to see some familiar faces.

On top of that, my official site is almost back up and running again, so I'm excited about that. Please check back for the link.



Joanna xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment