Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Friday, May 20, 2016

Pack it up! Hello weekend...

Doing a quick little update before I head out. I stashed a few of my favorite beauty minis in my purse for tonight and thought I would share!

Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara - I don't usually use mascara on the go, but I plan on layering this on top of my CG Super Sizer for extra lush lashes.
Wyndmere Lavender Garden Essential Oil roll on - If I need to relax, I just pull this guy out of my purse for a quick whiff or dab on my wrist.
It Cosmetics Bye Bye Undereye concealer - After getting almost no sleep last night, this concealer is the perfect secret weapon.
Thierry Mugler Alien perfume - The perfect sexy scent for a night out.
Tony Moly Bunny gloss - Light moisturizing balm with just a hint of pinky color.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment