Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Zombies - I'm surrounded!



Phew! It has been an eventful week so far, what with Chicago's Walker Stalker Con being just around the corner. I've been working on sketches, test makeups and even costumes lately, so I figured I would share a few teaser photos. I've also been doing some face painting and testing out new products, so I'll be sharing more of those shots soon too.

On Monday I did a zombie makeup demo, which was a lot of fun. I'll be doing a separate post on that, so please check back!

These are some progress shots of staining up this button up as part of the costume I used for my zombie makeup demo.



Next up is the almost finished product. At this point, the button up was still a bit wet and needed a few more splatters of brown, black and - of course - some blood.


On that same note, here is a really rough sketch I did in preparation for Monday's demo. Again, the photos will be posted separately so keep an eye out for that if you're interested.


The next one is just from a little mess around I did the other night. I used my new Wolfe Essentials palette for this cartoony zombie dude that I painted up on my leg.


If you're interested in more updates, follow me on IG @ Joebybear! :)

Stay tuned for more zombie goodness coming up this week. 

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment