Upcoming Events


UPCOMING EVENTS:

Come out & say hi!
6/17 Bobbi Brown Summerize Your Skin Event - Skokie, IL.

Monday, May 29, 2017

Back in the swing of things! Product Spotlight - Crazy Merman Brush Soap (Guava Fig)


I thought I'd jump back into things with a product I recently discovered! I must say, the name of the company totally drew me in (Crazy Merman, I mean c'mon!) and I loved the idea of having a compact brush soap that I could deep clean my brushes with (and even take on the go). No mess. No spills. Just squeaky clean brushes.

I've used a variety of brush shampoos, dish soap and even baby shampoos to give my brushes a deep cleaning, but find this product to be much easier to deal with. All you have to do is open it up, wet your bristles and swirl your brush around on the soap. Rinse. Set on a towel to dry and voila - your work is done!

I love the Guava Fig scent too! It's fresh and clean smelling without being overpowering, and I've actually been looking forward to cleaning my brushes lately. Go figure! I love this product and would definitely recommend it. Ah, and to top it off...it's vegan and cruelty free. I got mine on the Camera Ready Cosmetics website with my pro discount, but it's pretty affordable. They run anywhere from $15 to $27 depending on the size of the jar.

Happy brush cleaning!

Joanna xo

No comments:

Post a Comment